Investing in yourself as a leader provides direct opportunities for you to discover your Strengths, ignite your creative leadership skills, and pave the way for you to guide yourself and your organization effectively through engaged growth. And I believe it is my mission to partner with you and your team to achieve these goals.
I am Diana Gabriel, SSCC, PCC, a Strengths Strategy Certified Coach and a Certified Professional Coach. Since 2001, I have been coaching individuals who are restless and hungry for more—who want to take their leadership to the next level, but are not sure how to get there. They have a desire to contribute more. I have worked with a variety of leaders, from corporate executives to higher education professionals and non-profit leaders, from teams to owners of small businesses, guiding them as they unlock their Strengths and build their Strengths Intelligence.
Your Strengths lens provides support, motivation and a filter through which you view yourself and others. Your Strengths are also the lens through which you develop your personal narrative. Deeply coming to know your Strengths can dramatically alter how you view yourself, your identity and relationship to others—especially in challenging times. Your ability to claim, unlock and apply the full power of your Strengths is one path to developing greater resilience and adaptability.
Strengths Based Leadership Coaching Services
I ground all of my leadership coaching services in the Strengths Based Sustainable Leadership model, which I developed. The process begins with the Clifton StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment. If you have not yet taken this assessment, I recommend that you complete it before our first meeting. If you have taken it and know your results, please be sure to share them with me at the outset of our relationship.
With Strengths in hand, we can begin a process of inquiry to identify which coaching service would best serve you. Strengths coaching involves education, advisement, and powerful questions on how to best leverage and apply your Strengths. It also creates greater awareness, allowing you to become more inspiring and effective in your role as a leader, in your career, and/or in your personal relationships. The Strengths Strategy model holds the possibility of transforming organizations at all levels.
Here are the many coaching services I currently provide:
- 90-minute Strengths debrief session
- 90-day deep-dive into your Strengths
- 6-month executive leadership coaching
- Half- or full-day team workshop
- 6-12 month team coaching services
- Infusion Session
Through our Strengths Debrief session, you will gain a better, operative understanding of your StrengthsFinder 2.0 themes. You will identify how to practically apply your unique set of Strengths to jumpstart unlocking the full power of your Strengths at work and at home. Finally, you will leave with a framework for a deeper understanding of how and where your distinctive Strengths will make the greatest difference and impact.
Here is what you can expect to gain from your 90-minute session:
- A stronger understanding of what your Strengths are
- Knowledge of the delta, or downsides, of your Strengths
- A better understanding of how to apply your Strengths to optimize productivity and performance
- Insight into which activities are not in your wheelhouse from a Strengths perspective, and why you struggle with them
- Greater ability to identify what fulfills and frustrates you, so you can better allocate your efforts to areas where you can truly shine
I will follow up with you for a half-hour, laser session in two weeks to answer any questions that may have come up for you as you take action in applying your Strengths.
The 90-Day Deep Dive is an educational process. It combines an interpretation of your Strengths with applicable Strengths Strategy coaching to real-life scenarios in your career, your family life, or your life as a whole. The process starts with a 90-minute Strengths debrief and follows with five Strengths coaching sessions.
Following the Strengths Strategy model, I will take you through a structured, analytical, measurable process where we delve into the nuances of how your Strengths dance together, as well as how the shadow of your Strengths may show up. Our goal: To look to the results of accelerating your performance, energy and relationships. We keep these sessions focused solely on you. We can assess your Strengths in relationship to your team’s Strengths on occasion.
From this 90-day, deep-dive process, you will:
- Learn what you need to be mindful of in applying your Strengths for the greatest impact
- Identify about what triggers your toxic application of your Strengths so you can make different choices with your behaviors
- Learn how to mitigate your weaknesses and more powerfully apply your Strengths to achieve your desired outcomes
- Become more powerful in your relationships due to the deeper understanding you have with yourself and your reactive tendencies
- Shine a light on your Blind Spots – perspectives that you do not even see
- Move from a mindset of judgment to that of understanding
- Gain insight to adapt your leadership to align your Strengths and the Strengths of your individual team members
- Understand yourself or your team better so you can positively impact organizational change
- Learn how to make shifts inside a team or organization based on the Strengths
- Understand clearly what your optimal role looks like in your business or career path
This six-month-long, in-depth coaching process will enable you to become more self-aware, intentional and mindful in how you show up as a leader and how your leadership impacts others.
I have developed a thorough Strengths Based Sustainable Leadership coaching model that I will use during our time together. At the core of this process is identifying your core values, Strengths and calling, as well as developing your Strengths Intelligence. The process begins with the full StrengthsFinder 2.0 assessment, becomes further defined during an in-person design and integration session, and continues with bi-monthly coaching sessions.
After our six months of focused effort, you will walk away with new skills and a personal/professional development plan to ensure sustainable success.
I provide half-day and full-day team facilitation services, which will help your team become more effective and unified. I am a graduate of the Institute of Cultural Affairs Facilitating Conciliation & Training and use the Facilitation Methods of The Technology of Participation (ToP®).
According to a recent survey, 71% of employees admit to not being engaged at work. This lack of engagement leads to lower output and lower quality of work. Even if you believe your business is doing alright, you should know that it can do much better.
It is time to evolve as an organization. To do so, you must tap into your team’s Strengths. It is essential to understand the unique contribution of each individual on your team, identifying what one another’s’ needs are to ensure optimal engagement and maximum efficiencies. You need to create a culture of trust that embraces sustainable growth.
Have you ever wondered why something seems like common sense to you seems to totally confuse or perplex someone on your team? Our common sense comes through our Strengths lens, which is unique to us. This does not make someone right and another wrong—you are just different.
Teams flourish when you maximize the Strengths that each team member brings to the table. It is important for leaders and team members to become self-aware and understand each other’s Strengths makeup when working towards an engaged, creative, highly productive, and proficient team.
When teams come together individually and collectively, organizations become healthier, work better together, positively influence change and achieve greater results.
When working with teams over the course of six to 12 months, I focus on both individual and team Strengths providing skills, approaches and tools to create superior performance in others. My time is spent with the group, and on individual focused sessions. This helps everyone recognize each member’s Strengths and contributions, resulting in greater engagement, cohesiveness, productivity, performance, a stronger team and overall sense of fulfillment.
Strengths Debriefs With Teams
Each team member receives an individualized 90-minute Strengths debrief. Then the team comes together to map out the Strengths of the team. We discuss the best approaches to working more effectively together, allowing each member to contribute the best of themselves. You can expect these results from this team-based Strengths debrief:
- Your team’s dynamics will become more positive and fewer misunderstandings will occur.
- You gain a better understanding of how to apply your individual and collective Strengths to optimize productivity and performance.
- You know what activities are not in your wheelhouse from a Strengths perspective, why you struggle with these things and how to manage where you are not strong.
- You receive validation of your assumptions and observations, as well as legitimize feedback, all due to the science and research of the Strengths model.
I will follow up with a half-hour laser session in two weeks to answer any questions that may have come up for you as you and your team have taken action in applying your Strengths.
Infusion sessions are intended for previous clients who have a specific, focused issue or challenge that they would like coaching around. Coaching may be one or several sessions to address the need of the client and situation. The session or sessions will incorporate the Strengths Strategy Interdependence Model and be grounded in your Strengths.
It’s Time to Champion Individual and Team Excellence. Call Me Today.
You’re here, and you’ve spent time reading through this information. You’re already interested. So take it one step further and request a call with me. We will discuss your interests, whether that is individualized professional coaching sessions or team-based coaching sessions, and determine next steps. You can reach me at 507.345.7090 or you can fill out my quick contact form.