1. Our actions. We alone are responsible for what we do.
2. Our words. Spoken or written, the words we choose impact our lives and the lives of others.
3. Our beliefs. If we believe that others should take care of our needs, then we will be frustrated when they don’t. We can change our beliefs.
4. Our values. What’s important to us is our call. No one else can tell us what to value.
5. Our work. Although many of us complain of being stuck in a job or profession, we actually do get to choose what our work in the world is.
Author’s content used under license, © 2008 Claire Communications