Are you finally ready for a change, to embark on a journey of self discovery? To start, consider these questions. They are meant to guide you in shaping what is possible for you in this New Year.
- What would it take to stay focused on the abundance in your life?
- How many unfinished projects do you have? What keeps you so scattered or how does being scattered serve you?
- Do you think or analyze too much to the point of paralysis, so that you spin your wheels and never really move forward?
- Do your gremlin voices (negative voices in the head) feel disparaged thinking been-there-done- that with no clarity ever coming of what you have engaged in?
- Do you feel like you do not have any passion or energy for anything?
- Would you like your life to be simpler?
- Would you like to wake up and feel energized?
- Are you afraid of stepping outside of your comfort zone?
- Do you know what your talents and strengths are?
- Do you live a life that leverages your strengths?
- Would you like to feel a sense of meaning and purpose in everything you do?
- Would you like to discover and claim your unique purpose?
- Would you like to know how to become a more authentic expression of your purpose?
- Would you like to know that you are making a difference in the world?
- Would you like to wake up and feel happy and fulfilled?
- Can you imagine having clarity – every day – that you are doing what you know you were meant to do?
- How do you remove obstacles, fears, and beliefs that get in your way and prevent you from living your purpose?
Tomorrow I reflect on these questions.